Mrs. Hafford's Weekly Announcements
August 30 ,2019
I enjoyed seeing everyone last night at Back-to-School-Night and thank you for attending! Please feel free to email with any questions, comments, or concerns.
Below are Weekly Notes:
1.. I need 2 more volunteers for the Wilderness Science Center Paleontology field trip on November 11 from 8:40-11:50 Please email me back if you are interested and I'll add you to the list. I also need 4 more parents for Ernie Miller on October 16 from 8:35-2:30. Please let me know if you are available so I can add you to list.
2. Monday, September 2, 2020, there is no school in honor of Labor Day.
3. Tuesday will be Day 3 on the specials schedule.- PE/Spanish
4. On Fridays, the Blue Take Home folders come home with lots of important information and assignments. Please make sure to have your student give you this folder and remove items. They need to return am empty blue folder on Mondays.
5. As a parent, I know it's easy to want to go through your child's binder and clean it out (I am one!) Feel free to go through the binders but, please, please, please do not throw anything away! We will go through and clean out together. There will be papers in their binders that we'll revisit ever so often. In the past, I've had kids in tears because someone cleaned out their binders and papers were gone.
6. For those that signed up, Orchestra begins on Tuesday Sept 6 with 4th grade cello and Viola students being at middle school at 7:45 am. If you attended Back to School you got a copy of all information - if not it is in your Friday folder.
7. September 13 is the OTE carnival. Information is coming home Friday.
Have a nice and relaxing 3-day weekend! The kids deserve it!
August 23, 2019
Wow- our first full week of school! I am tired , bet the kids are too.They are a great class and I am enjoying getting to know them. I appreciate the opportunity to work with them and you this year.
Below are some important announcements for the upcoming week.
If your child wants to play orchestra, the forms are due Monday, August 23, 2019. I made a copy for everyone and put in mailboxes- this is an optiona opportunityl and if you have turned in a form already you do not need to do again- just wanted to insure all got a chance.
MAP TESTING begins on Monday and Tuesday for Fourth grade at 9. Please have students ot school on time and feed them a breakfast to allow them to be as successful as possible.
If you have not sent in a picture of your child- I need one for the stars they are doing or your kiddo will not have a picture on theirs.
Back to School Night for Parents (ONLY) is on Wednesday, August 28 from 6 til 8. There will be two class sessions in order to see different grades if you have more than one kiddo. I look forward to seeing everyone to discuss Fourth grade expectations and how the year will work!
Have a fantastic weekend!
Weekly Announcement Archives