1. ask at least three basic questions from a visual cue.
2. answer 8 information questions in complete sentences.
3. state the time of day on three clocks (quarter, half hour, minutes after the hour).
4. say that I like or do not like five school subjects when given a picture cue.
5. retell a 6-8 line story from visual cues.
6. describe color or size of three clothing items that I am wearing.
7. recognize 10 numbers between 0 - 1,000, out of order.
8. read short passages with familiar vocabulary and answer English questions.
1. identify people, practices and products Central America
2. locate and label the countries of Central America on a map