- Start the Civil War simulation~ do the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery- ASVAB
- finish the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery- ASVAB
- Assign students their roles in the simulation Either Confederate or Union infantry, battery, cavalry, or General. Received their paper soldiers.
- Read Ch. 16-1 in class to learn about the different resources each side had and what started the Civil War.
- Got into our groups, received our orders, practiced marching and battle formation.
- Decided on what uniforms everyone could wear.
- Worked on the Background information on the civil war.
- Practiced shooting our rubber bands.