Wednesday - 1st Day of School
- Expectations video
- Interactive science Notebooks Example is attached below.
- HOMEWORK: make a cover on the typing paper I gave you. Your cover needs to have your name FIRST and LAST in the middle and then 4 life science related pictures around it. You must use at least 4 different colors on your cover.
Thursday- Magazine Assembly
- Finish science notebook
- Is it living observations p. 17
- Functions of Living Things Assessment Probe p. 16
- HOMEWORK: Fill out the Functions of Living things Assessment Probe and write the explanation underneath the page or on the back of the paper.
- Discuss Functions of Living Things Assessment Probe and the characteristics of Living Things
- Tape their covers on their composition books
- HOMEWORK: Have a great weekend!