- On p. 18 ISN answer this question- What evidence can you look for to tell you if something is living?
- Discuss this list of evidence as a class and compile a list
- Finish Classifying the cards
- On p. 19 ISN Copy down the vocab. Evidence, and organism.
- Tape covers on ISN's
- Discuss evidence of life and Final categorization from all classes
- Set up Mini-Ponds
- Finish covers?
- Make predictions about what A-E are on p. 22 ISN, also Hypothesize about what will happen when a liquid is added to each substance.
- Do the Is Anything Alive in Here? investigation
- Attach the p.3wksht to p. 23 ISN
- On p. 24 ISN finish the statements provided
- Discuss observations of different liquids
- Answer on p. 24 ISN How can we find out if the cuttings shown are alive?
- NO HOMEWORK
- Make final observations of 5 different materials
- Find out what the different liquids and materials were
- Go over the ISN update the table of contents, check out Nixon's nuggets of wisdom
- Talk about the topics for the year