- Read p. 21 -23 Life on Earth from the Diversity of Life classroom set of books.
- Learn about the Care and Use of the Microscope
- HOMEWORK: Take the 8 characteristics of life you now know about and turn each into a one square drawing. You will use a left and a right page and put 4 drawings on each page. I'll show you how to do this in class. There is also an example attached at the bottom of the page.
- 8 CHARACTERISTICS DRAWINGS ARE DUE THURSDAY
- Microscope Images lab goes on p. 33 ISN
- Field of View lab put on p. 35 ISN
- Focal Plane lab
- HOMEWORK: on p. 36 of your ISN hand draw and label a picture of a microscope. Use the Care and Use of the microscope wkst from p. 31 ISN to help you label it correctly and you could look at your Microscope parts AFL to help you know what to study.