- I demonstrated the summer in a bag project. It is due Wednesday and students received instructions and the rubric about it today.
- Students had about 30 minutes to work on their Unit 1 Geography skills workbook page. We will sign up for usernames and passwords for the online book tomorrow in the library. Then students can finish it at home. Due Thursday.
- DON'T forget the $5.00 for copies, ink, repairs to machinery, etc. is DUE tomorrow. If it is not paid, it is an hour long detention after school.
- We will do a lesson on primary and secondary sources in the library today, and sign up for their online book username and password.
- Collect the copy money
- Summer in a Bag presentations
- Talked about copy money simulation and how colonists felt about taxation without representation and How they shouldn't ruin it for next year's kids.
- Talked about running for STUCO (student council) representative
- Students need to have a written speech NO longer than 2 minutes turned in on Monday, August 27th if they want to be considered.
- ELECTIONS for representatives will be held on Tuesday, August 28th in history class. 2 students from each hour will be selected to be a representative. Meetings are on the 1st Thursday of the month AFTER school from 3-4 pm.
- We used the clickers to review for the quiz tomorrow
- We finished the summer in a bag presentations
- Primary and Secondary sources quiz. It's Over the information we learned in the library and reviewed in class yesterday.
- Start reading Chapter 5.1-5.3 and filling out the corresponding workbook pages 43&44.