- Background information and questions about the Civil War
- Recieve army men and review roles Decide on uniforms for the Confederacy and the Union and practice marching and roll call.
- Revelie- roll call and go over background information answers
- Revelie ?
- Read Ch. 16-2 and take notes
- 1st Simulation Battle of Bull Run
- We talked about the Civil War Museum project that is due April 4th. I will attach the information and pictures of projects turned in last year. The picture of several projects is at the top of the page. The attachments are at the bottom of the page. It is the Word document Civil War Museum.
- LAST DAY TO TURN IN ANY MISSING OR REDO WORK OR EXTRA CREDIT
- HOMEWORK: READ ch. 16-3 and do battle diagrams like the ones shown in class for the Battle of Shiloh, Siege of Vicksburg, and the Battle of Pea Ridge.
- ALSO, study glossary definitions 21-35 for the test Monday!!! ?