- Yellow Rock Cycle page DUE
- We played Rock Cycle Charades
- Got NEW books- EARTH'S CHANGING SURFACE
- Watched Bill NYE- Erosion
- Wrote what they could do to help make class run more smoothly after several students were having a hard time settling down, so we could learn.
- HOMEWORK: alternate pathways worksheet- where they have to read the 2 different scenarios and answer the questions that go with it. PLACE answers on the back of the paper.
- Mountain Age
- Read ch. 2.1 in the Earth's changing surface book (ECS)
- Make sure ISN p. 70 is pictures of the 3 different rock types and how they formed; p. 71 is the notes page from the rock pyramid project; and p.72 is the Yellow rock cycle wksht.
- HOMEWORK: the first page of the study guide (due Monday)
- HOMEWORK: the MAD from p. 44 in the Earth's Changing Surface textbook- place the answers on p. 74 of your ISN
- Read Ch. 2.2 Soil
- Then watch the Brainpop about Soil
- THEN read the green Soil packet
- HOMEWORK: Finish reading and answer the questions in the green packet. Don't forget the Yellow study guide Front Page about Rocks is DUE Monday also!!