- Watched the TLC video "Trail of Tears" answered questions about it- See attachment at the bottom to view the video and the second one for the questions
- Reviewed for the Indian Removal Essential Learning test again
- Took Essential learning #4 Indian Removal
- Collect the video questions
- Grade Essential learning #4
- Pass back papers
- Update our list of presidents in your spiral notebook. Use p. R19 from the index to draw a picture and copy the information about each president from Jefferson to Jackson. So, #3-#7. You can put 2 on each page. Please make the picture big and clear enough that I can read it!!
- Start the Election of 1828 simulation
- Candidate Survey- Opinion poll
- Receive roles and assignments
- Start working on roles/assignments
- See Mr. Murphy's site for attachments
- Work on election of 1828 simulation assignments the whole time
- No homework AS LONG AS you used your class time because you should be done with the assignment.
- ELECTION DAY
- 3-4 minutes each party presents their campaign slogans, etc.
- 3-4 minutes for each party's speech
- 1minute for each group's follow up questions
- Then we vote