- Read p. 22-23 Science and Society and answer the You Decide ?;s on p. 101 of your ISN.
- HOMEWORK: Interactions of Living Things wksht. See science attachments for copy.
- Go over the homework and discuss the information and then make a hypothesis about the Kaibab deer population in Arizona.
- HOMEWORK: LISTEN to the news or look up information about the mysterious animal deaths that have happened lately. The birds in Arkansas, Louisiana, and the sardines in Brazil. I hear MSNBC has information about them.
- Took Notes over Scientific Inquiry Definitions/Vocabulary see science attachments folder
- Opportunity for Girls interested in science to go to 4 different workshops at Union Station. See attached registration form. ONLY $5.00.
- Work on Scientific Inquiry- read several different scenarios and have students identify the parts of the scientific method.