- We Reviewed our learning of Earth's interior with a writing assignment.
- Early out- we played a game reviewing the types of plate boundaries and Earth's layers, etc.
- We started to talk about Minerals and Rocks. Did a T chart on p. 64 of their ISN of what they already knew or thought they knew about rocks and minerals.
- Watched 7 minutes of The Hard facts about Minerals: and took notes
- Then watched and Mineral Identification Brainpop and filled out the vocabulary for it.
- Read ch. 4.1 Properties of Minerals in class
- HOMEWORK: Complete the entire Guided Reading packet over the information we read today in class. P. 114-122 in the text.
- In class we Read Ch. 4-2;
- HOMEWORK: Answer questions 1-7 the Math Analyzing Data from p. 119. Place your answers on page 65 in your ISN.
- ALSO WATCH THE DEADLY CRYSTAL video from the home page.