- p. 76 ISN their thoughts and prior knowledge on genetically modified food. What is it? Do we eat it? Should we eat it?, etc.
- p. 77 ISNRead the Custom Corn article fromthe Life science day books and answered questions
- p. 79 ISNAlso read the Blue People of Kentucky article and answered those questions
- p. 80 ISN Answer the Bell Work questions regarding Sexual reproduction here
- p. 81 ISN Read the Sexual Reproduction Packet in class and answer the questions that go along with that section.
- Then read the second part of the packet: Genetics; fill out the concept map on the back with words that show how the words are related.
- p. 82 ISN Answer the Bell Work questions regarding Asexual Reproduction here
- p. 83 ISN Read the Asexual Reproduction Packet and answer the questions in it.
- Finish in the Cells and Heredity book
- Receive study guide for genetics test.
- Collect scores while we watch the Discovery video the Power of Genes.