- Read ch. 1 section 3 Drifting continents outloud in class
- HOMEWORK: Do the Ch. 1-2 and section 3 science log vocabulary sheet
- Also the Green Guided Reading Packet over Ch. 1-2 Convection in the Mantle is due tomorrow.
- Early Out so shortened classes
- We graded the green Guided reading packets
- Received Study Guide for TEST next WEDNESDAY
- HOMEWORK: #1-23 ON STUDY GUIDE DUE FRIDAY
- WHOLE study guide is DUE Monday
- Did worksheet #1 layers of the Earth in class today
- Colored worksheet #2 Pangaea; HOMEWORK: students need to cut the continents out and place them together to form Pangaea. An example is on p. 20 of your textbook if you need one. Due Tomorrow
- We also read the Ch. 1 section 4 Section Summary sheet and highlighted the answers! If not done with question #3 they need to finish that as HOMEWORK due tomorrow.
- Organized our ISN's see table of contents in the attachments page on the left hand sidebar
- Went over the Ch. 1section 2 and 3 Vocab log and gave students a chance to correct mistakes before I take a grade on it.
- Worked on the Sea-floor spreading Review and Reinforce wksht- We did #1-5 as a class and students need to finish #6-10 as HOMEWORK! see attachements page
- In class- check #6 -10 on the Sea-Floor Spreading Review and reinforce
- In class- Read Ch. 1-5 on the Theory of Plate Tectonics Book p. 32-36
- In class- Go over the Volcanoes and Plates and Bending the Earth's crust worksheets
- HOMEWORK: Read the Theory of Plate Tectonics section summary and highlight the answers. THEN do the REview and Reinforce on the back. DUE Monday
- HOMEWORK: ALSO Due Monday- Finish the study Guide.