- Reading Map test. Weird schedule
- We started reading about scientific Inquiry p. 13-14 in their textbook. And introduced the Science Sleuth packet.
- We continued to read about Scientific Inquiry p. 15-16 and the cricket experiment.
- Also read the corresponding information in their Goldenrod science sleuth packet.
- We finished reading and discussing p. 17-21 in the book.
- HOMEWORK: To finish writing their cricket lab conclusion ON pg34 of their ISN. It is based on the cricket lab from p. 13-21 in the purple book.