- Listened to the Preamble "We the People"song
- Took Cornell notes over ch. 6-1 p. 182-186
- HOMEWORK: FINISH COPYING THE NOTES PROVIDED
- AND THE CH. 6-1 SECTION QUIZ WORKSHEET
- BOTH ARE DUE WEDNESDAY 9/15/10
- READING MAP TEST
- Read ch. 6-2 Bill of Rights pages 216-221
- HOMEWORK: FINISH READING IF NOT DONE, FINISH COPYING THE CORNELL NOTES PROVIDED AT BOTTOM OF PAGE, FINISH THE 6-1 SECTION QUIZ WORKSHEET FOR TOMORROW.
- We went over the Cornell notes from ch. 6-1. Students saw where the notes came from and as small groups they created questions over the material.
- Create a Bill of Rights Mural picture in class over your assigned Right
- Use the quia website from Mr. Murphy's schoolcenter as a study guide to the Bill of Rights Quiz.
- Constituition DAY ANNOUNCE POSTER CONTEST
- Bill of Rights Quiz
- Judge Judy- Rights of Citizens