- Read rights and responsibilities of citizens Ch. 6-3
- Watched a Judge Joe Brown case as part of the responsibilites of citizens simulation; students were the jury and decided the case
- Finished and shared their verdicts from the case.
- Studied and shared posters for the amendment quiz tomorrow
- Bill of Rights Amendment Quiz
- Received the Ch. 6 study guide. DUE Tuesday next week.
- Tinker v DesMoines reading and discussion of those issues
- In support of students right to free speech students may wear armbands for extra credit tomorrow.
- Started work on the Ch. 7 choice boards
- work on the Ch. 7 choice boards