District copier program information
We are excited that the new Xerox machines and imageQUEST contract offer several enhancements including:
- New Copiers and Smart Laser Printers.
- Follow You printing on all new devices (Copiers and Smart Laser Printers) for staff using Proximity Cards and Students by entering their Student ID Number.
- Mac users will now have full finishing capabilities in the Follow You print drivers.
- Dedicated onsite customer support staff located within Blue Valley. Same x4567 and firstname.lastname@example.org contacts to reach Ricky Cowan or Kevin Stewart.
- Easy to clear paper paths in the event of a paper jam.
- Dedicated onsite support staff located within Blue Valley.
- Customer Care Visits to occur every two weeks to all install sites.
Register to setup Scan to one of the following cloud services:
- Microsoft One Drive
- Google Drive (Coming Soon)
Onsite Training Opportunities August 20 – September 2, 2020
imageQUEST Staff will be coordinating with each buildings Key Operators for onsite open house style trainings at each school building beginning Aug. 20. They will visit each site initially for half a day and will then follow up for a full day on their second visit. Please see the schedule for your building dates.
The dedicated support team is available from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday - Friday by calling (913) 239 - 4567 or via email.