Western World History
United States History
Welcome to the 2015-2016 school year! This site will provide you with information on our assignments and activities.
- It is the student’s responsibility to obtain missed assignments/work at an appropriate time.
- You will be given 2 days from the time you return to complete all make-up work. After that time, the work will be considered late.
- If you miss the day a project is due, you must turn the project in the day you return or the project will be considered late.
Late Work Policy:
All assignments are due when called for by the schedule.
· If an assignment is one day late, it will be acceptedfor 80% credit. Assignments will not be accepted randomly during the school day, passing period, etc. –give them to Mr. Troxel at his desk.
· Assignments turned in more than one day late will be for 50% credit.
Assignments will not be accepted for credit after three weeks.
Test Makeup Policy:
If you miss a test or quiz, it is to be made up the next class day that you attend, during class. Activities and assignments from that particular day will become homework for you. It is YOUR responsibility to get the makeup test from Mr. Troxel. Late tests will be treated the same as late work.
If you have any questions or concerns please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org