Here is a list of the Blue Valley Music standards. If you would like to see these in further detail, click here.
1. Sings alone/with others a varied repertoire of music
2. Performs on instruments alone and with others a varied repertoire of music.
3. Improvises melodies, variations and accompaniments
4. Composes and arranges music within specified guidelines
5. Reads and notates music
6. Listens to, analyzes and describes music
7. Evaluates music and musical performances
8. Understands relationships between music, the other arts and disciplines outside the arts.
9. Understands music in relation to history and culture
10. Participates as an active music learner and audience member