Daily Homework is:
to provide practice and a chance to make sense of the ideas presented and taught in class.
a useful study guide for quizzes and tests
due at the beginning of class the day after it is assigned, unless otherwise specified
neatness and accuracy required
Homework & Planners
- Look over daily and check for materials
- Student should work independently
- Check over homework, if there is a mistake point it out and go over together. You can guide the student when needed, as long as the student is doing the work.
- If the student has questions encourage he/she to come to school the next day and clarify with teacher.
- Send an email if the student tried to complete independently, however there was insufficient understanding.