Parent Message from Dr. K 10.29.20
Hello Morse Families!
The book fair will be virtual this year!
Book fair dates: Nov 2-13
Book Fair website: https://efairs.follettbookfairs.com/guest/home?classCode=Z7D13
(If a student is a virtual student with a teacher who is not at Morse, please put in our librarian’s name, Kate Pommerenke for delivery, then they will be able to pick it up at a materials pickup day!)
End of Quarter Information - Viewing Canvas Courses and First Quarter Grades
At the end of each quarter, courses in Canvas will conclude and will no longer be visible on the Canvas app and website. Courses for this year’s first quarter will conclude on November 5th at 11:59pm. Report cards will be generated and families will be able to view first-quarter grades on ParentVUE at the end of the day on November 13th.
How do I view my child’s report card?
- Log in on ParentVue.
- Select your elementary student’s name
- In the left navigation bar, choose Report Card
If you have questions about Standards Based Grading as you view your child’s report card, please review the information found on the Elementary Report Card resource page.
Each new quarter, classroom teachers will publish their next quarter Canvas course. As courses are published, students and families will again be able to see current courses on the Canvas app and Canvas website. For Canvas parent resources, visit www.bluevalleyk12.org/canvas.
Picture Day Information
- In Person picture day will be DECEMBER 1ST at Morse.
- Virtual picture day is NOVEMBER 23THat Hilltop Conference Center
Morse students time is 5pm-8pm
(Notes: The entrance is near the rear at the door labeled 7710.)
The online ordering information for Morse Elementary Virtual Students only for 11/23:
Upcoming Dates to Remember
- Nov 2-13 Virtual Book Fair
- Nov 6 No School-End of 1st Qtr
- Nov 9 No School-Professional Development
- Nov 23 Virtual Student Pictures- see info above
- Nov 25-27 Thanksgiving Break
- Dec 1 In Person School Pictures
- Dec 23-Jan 1 Winter Break
Have a great weekend!