News: What's new and what you need to know
ASK 2022 - 2023 1st Semester Day Grade Teacher Room # Tuesday 8 Savage 39 Wednesday 6 McBride 12 7 Collins 17 8 Anderlik 44 Spanish Briggs 38 Thursday 6 Mullin-Mall 6
Clubs and Activities
CLICK HERE for a table of clubs, activities, and what days and times they will take place 1st semester.
** Athletics and Cheer for 2022-2023 **
The 2022 2023 Middle School Athletic Participation Packet has gone to online registration! Please use the link below to register your student for all athletic and cheer activities. Things you need to know:
- You must create a family account that will be used to register all children for athletic/cheer activities (for this and future years)
- Your child must have a physical and the attached forms (numbered pages 3 & 4) must be filled out, signed by your doctor, and uploaded to the online registration system
- Physicals must be dated after May 1, 2022
- Please note all the page where the student athlete must sign
- All online pages and uploaded documents must be completed before the registration is Submitted
- You may fill out the online forms and upload the signed and scanned doctor/parent pages at a later date (then Submit the completed packet)
- Students may not participate in practices, games, or meets until a completed KSHSAA online registration is completed
* 22-23 Yearbook Information *
Please purchase your 22-23 yearbook as you pay fees for the coming school year. Yearbooks MUST be ordered in advance and extra copies are not available at the end of the year. Families may purchase yearbooks by logging into ParentVue and going to the Fee page. The yearbook will be listed under “Optional Fees” and will show as “YRBOOK Yearbook 22-23 OMS”. Yearbook orders will close in January 2023 and additional orders will not be taken. Please avoid end of the year tears and confusion and order today.
If you have multiple children at Oxford and are ordering a yearbook for each of them, please purchase one yearbook separately in each student's account (not 2 yearbooks in one student's account). Yearbooks are passed out on the last day of school in class and if a sibling has one child's yearbook it cannot be signed by friends.
Did you just drop off shoes, homework, lunchbox?
If you are bringing an item in for your student during the school day, you will leave it on the small table in the foyer. We cannot call into class to tell your student their item has arrived. We suggest you arrange ahead of time when you are bringing the item or you may email your student on their school email address to notify them.
Lunch Reminders and OMS Policies
OMS Families -- outside food may NOT be dropped off or delivered to students for lunch. In addition, no outside coffee, smoothies, or other beverages may be dropped off.
Want to know about OMS Policies? Find out everything from how to call in an absence, to lunch policies, to forgotten item dropoff, and cell phone rules. See the School Information tab and check out the School Policies or look under the Families tab for the full 21-22 Student Planner.