If you are planning on joining your child for lunch- wonderful! Please plan on the following:
- Ring the doorbell and show your ID at the main entrance.
- Sign-in at the office and receive a visitor's badge.
- Head down the main hall and await for your child to arrive at the lunch room. You can sit at our blue benches outside of the lunchroom to greet your child.
- You are welcome to purchase lunch with your child, bring a lunch from home, or bring a special lunch for the day.
- Please sit at our visitor table as you enter the room. This is a special time to share with your child. No other students or friends may be invited to join you at the visitor table.
- Due to allergies and equity in the lunch room, visitors should not bring additional food to share with other students in the lunch room. Only a student's own family should be providing food for each child.
- Visitors should plan on using the adult restroom in the main office. Lunchroom restrooms are reserved for students only.
- As the classroom teacher arrives to pick-up their class, visitors should plan on saying goodbye to their student at that time in the lunchroom. Instructional time will start directly after lunch so we do not expect visitors to visit the classroom.
- Visitors will sign-out at the office and depart through the main school doors. Thank you!
Slack, Harvey, Addison