Use the Bonding Comparison Chart to summarize your answers to questions 1-4.
Covalent Bonding Properties pt 1
Covlaent Bonding Properties pt 2
- What types of atoms typically form covalent bonds?
- How are covalent bonds formed and what type of structure do they create?
- What are the typical properties of covalent substances ?
- Include the following: physical state, melting point, solubility in water, electrical conductivity, and any other properties you'd like to include.
- Insert an image into the chart that you feel best represents covalent bonding. Resize the image to make it small enough to fit. First, read about the difference between polar and nonpolar covalent bonds.