Blue Valley bond election coming in January 2023
The Blue Valley community will have an opportunity to invest in facilities, safety and technology through an upcoming bond election. Blue Valley’s Board of Education approved a resolution for a January 2023 mail-ballot election that will be a no-tax rate increase for Blue Valley taxpayers. Investing in quality public schools maintains strong property values and provides a positive economic impact. Stay tuned for information about school-specific bond projects and opportunities to learn more.
A ballot will be mailed to all registered voters in the Blue Valley School District around January 11 by the Johnson County Election Office. Please note registered voters do not need to register separately for the Blue Valley bond election.
- January 1, 2023: Register by Jan. 1 to automatically receive a mail ballot.
- January 2-11, 2023: If you register to vote between Jan. 2-11 you will need to request a mail ballot.
- January 11, 2023: Ballots mailed to all registered voters in Blue Valley.
- January 31, 2023: All ballots are due by noon on Jan. 31.
Come learn more about Bond 2023 about community open houses.
- November 29, 2022 - 6 p.m. at BVN Library
- January 10, 2023 - 6 p.m. at BVSW Library
If you are interested in scheduling a bond presentation for your community group, please contact Alisha Graham, administrative assistant to Kyle Hayden, Deputy Superintendent.
We want to hear from you! Share your thoughts about the January 31, 2023 bond referendum.