2021-22 SECOND SEMESTER COVID-19 DASHBOARD
The district’s primary goal remains to provide in-person learning in the safest manner possible. In an effort to keep our school communities informed, the district will provide daily updates during the school week indicating COVID student numbers by school as reported to the school/district, as well as total student illness rates by school reported via attendance data. The district will also provide weekly staff numbers indicating COVID rates by school among building staff. The district works closely with the Johnson County Department of Health and Environment (JCDHE). JCDHE determines the next steps when cases arise in a school/building.
- The 2021-22 Second Semester COVID-19 Dashboard will be updated daily when schools are in session.
- When we become aware of inadvertent errors in data, corrections will be made.
- Dashboard attendance data is collected at the end of each school day.
- In order to best protect privacy, identifying information about students who test positive will not be included.
- A dedicated link will be provided for the student data from each school day. The previous day's student data will be posted by noon on the following day.
- COVID-19 numbers are determined by the following:
- Positive COVID-19 test (PCR or Antigen)
- Symptomatic and known close contact with a COVID-19 positive individual
- Documentation that JCDHE has issued a quarantine to the student or staff member