Steps for K-2
Based on the Super 3 found at http://www.big6.com/kids/K-2.htm
1. Plan : What do you need to learn?
How will you learn?
How will you show you learned something?
2. Do : What will you use to learn?
Find what you need.
Do the job!
3. Review : Is my job done?
Did I do my best?
Am I ready to turn my work in?
Steps for grades 3-5
Based on the Big 6 http://www.big6.com/kids/3-6.htm
1. Know your job.
2. Plan how you will do your job.
3. Find your sources and information.
4. Use the information.
5. Show what I learn.
6. Decide if I did my job well.