2021-2022 FIRST SEMESTER COVID DASHBOARD
The district’s primary goal remains to provide in-person learning in the safest manner possible. In an effort to keep our school communities informed, the district provided weekly updates indicating confirmed positive COVID-19 cases as reported to the school/district during the first semester of the 2021-22 school year. The district works closely with the Johnson County Department of Health and Environment(JCDHE). JCDHE determines the next steps when cases arise in a school/building.
- The 2021-22 First Semester COVID-19 dashboard will be updated on Fridays beginning Friday, Aug. 27, 2021 until Wednesday, Dec. 15, 2021.
- Dashboard data is collected at mid-day on Wednesdays. The information reflects district-wide and school-specific data from the prior week (Wednesday to Wednesday).
- In order to best protect privacy, we will combine student and staff data and will not include identifying information about the individuals who test positive.
- A web page is dedicated to each high school feeder area that includes individual school data.
- Blue Valley’s COVID dashboard only reflects confirmed positive COVID-19 cases.
- Presumed positive cases are not reflected in dashboard numbers.
- District quarantine data reflects the reported number of staff and students on JCDHE directed quarantines.
DISTRICT COVID-19 DATA
Blue Valley will update the number of new cases by school and the district as a whole on Fridays through Wednesday, Dec. 15, 2021. The data reflects the number of reported and confirmed COVID-19 positive cases.
2021-22 DISTRICT QUARANTINE (AT HOME) DATA