On-site COVID-19 testing for students, staff, and families
Throughout this school year, Blue Valley’s priorities have been the safety of our students and keeping students in school and in person as we know this is critical to their long-term success and well-being. MAWD Labs is offering a local COVID-19 testing option that is available for students, staff and their family members. This option is provided through a Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) grant provided directly to MAWD Labs.
MAWD Drive-In Testing Clinic (by appointment only): 14950 Newton Drive, Overland Park, KS 66223 (Northwest of CAPS on the Blue Valley School District Campus)
Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Thursday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Friday 8 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Sunday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- The MAWD Drive-In Testing Clinic will be closed whenever school is canceled for inclement weather.
Step 1: Create an online account:
- Create an online account for parent/guardian. Please note that to login into the account in the future, username is the parent/guardian email address.
- Within the link, complete the form regarding the child needing COVID-19 testing and submit.
- Add additional family members by clicking Add Individual.
- Receive a QR code via email for each family member needing testing. Keep this code as it will need to be shown upon arrival for each appointment.
Step 2: Schedule Appointment(s):
- Call (913) 239-4371 to make an appointment for a specific time for testing. Nasal self-swab and saliva PCR tests are available with results in 12-16 hours.
- Messages left outside of clinic hours will be returned in the order received.