Do I have to be a Blue Valley resident to apply for the immersion program?

Posted by:

Yes. Blue Valley Schools asks all families enrolling for the first time to provide proof of residency (a purchase contract/lease or utility bill). Families selected to participate in the Chinese Immersion program will be asked to provide documentation to the school.