• Those teachers residing within the Blue Valley School District boundaries and currently not employed by a Kansas district work with the Professional Learning Office to earn professional development points and apply for re-licensure when their licenses expire.  If you reside in another district, contact that district for their procedures and policies related to community re-licensure.

    To begin the re-licensure process with Blue Valley:

    1. Register with the Professional Development Department by completing the online form. Access the form.  
    2. Download and review the Community Relicensure Guide below.
    3. You will be contacted within five business days with further information


    If you have questions about the Blue Valley Community Relicensure process, please contact the Professional Development Department at 913-239-4212.

    If you have questions regarding specific requirements for re-licensure, contact a KSDE Licensure Consultant at 785-291-3678 or visit the KSDE Licensure webpage.