COMMUNICATIONS BOARD ADVISORY COMMITTEE
ABOUT THE COMMITTEE
The goal of the Board of Education Communications Committee is to promote a more robust dialogue between the board and community by learning about and providing feedback on the different ways the board engages and communicates with the community.
- Suggest topics for discussion to develop a better understanding of the goals and objectives of the district’s strategic plan.
- Learn about existing communication and engagement tools and strategies available to increase board communication and engagement with the community.
- Learn about and provide feedback on the District Communication Plan and other major communication initiatives.
- Raise questions about and discuss topics of interest in the community that improve opportunities for board communication and engagement.
- Be a trusted resource for recognizing areas of resistance that may be a barrier to improving board engagement and communication.
Meetings are held in the Board Conference Room at the District Office, on the first Tuesday of the month, from 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- September 6, 2022
- October 4, 2022
- November 1, 2022
- December 6, 2022
- January 3, 2023
- February 7, 2023
- March 7, 2023
- April 4, 2023
- May 2, 2023